Paul was in prison, but this didn’t stop him saying Rejoice in the Lord always. He lived through tough times. During our lives we can experience living through tough times. Are there life changing lessons to learn from Paul’s attitude to life. Can we truly believe that, ‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me?’
Join us for a weekday service of the word with a study and reflection on the message of Paul’s Letter to the Philippians. A Jubilant faith in vulnerable days.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”
Join us at 7.00pm in the vicarage throughout Lent
- Tuesday 28th February – God’s grace in the circumstances of our lives.
- Tuesday 6th March – Living every day of our lives for Christ
- Tuesday 13th March – Imitating Christ’s humility and shining like stars in the world
- Tuesday 20th March – Towards a Christ centred life
- Tuesday 27th March – Keeping going … towards the finishing line
- Tuesday 3rd April – God’s promise to you